Upcoming meetingsTo join the meetings, contact Steven Savage, Laraib Baig or join our mailing list
- 3-30-2021 1 PM PST - Agility, Resilience, and Antifragility
- 4-20-2021 1 PM PST - Scrum Myths and Gaps
- 6-17-2021 1 PM PST - Disciplined Agile Development
Agile Stanford invites you to exchange ideas and experiences of Agile adoption and usage. Whether you are a certified Agile coach or a newcomer who would like to learn more about the transformational power of stand-ups, stories, and sprints: We invite you to bring your questions to this group and inspect and adapt together.
About The Community
Our Vision is a Stanford that provides world-class Agile leadership by applying the best Agile practices where appropriate to serve those that rely on us, and sharing our findings with the world.
We meet this vision by:
- Promoting Agile methodologies
- Supporting Stanford Agilists through events, online resources, peer-to-peer advice, and assessing training needs. As avid Agile practitioners
- Boosting productivity and collaboration at Stanford through thinking, doing, and speaking Agile.
Agility, Resilience, and Antifragility - March 30, 1 PM PST. Link forthcoming.
- Consultancy Scrum (if you’re working with client product owners)
- Agile Learning Labs (great trainings, blog, and resources)
- Agile Product Ownership in a Nutshell (great video)
- MountainGoatSoftware.com (great blog, videos)
- Front Row Agile (remote agile training)
Slides and recordings from past Agile Stanford events
- Natalie Chang (OIA): "Agile for Administrators: a collaborative approach to project management and service design" (slides). Watch the recorded talk here.
- Steven Savage and Brendan Murphy (Hospital TDS): "Improve your Retrospectives" (slides and downloads). Watch the recorded talk here.
- Jason Sacks on Value Delivery Mapping. Recording here.
- Rob Donoghue - "Metrics are Stories and Stories are Lies" - Recording here. PDF File Here.