In 2018 the Stanford Administrative Champions started as a multi-department process improvement team within the School of Medicine. Our goal was to identify issues that were affecting the administrative support community and to develop easy to implement solutions to those issues. We are now expanding our efforts to include all administrative support staff within Stanford University, SLAC and SHC. Our newly created Community of Practice is here to assist all administrative support staff by providing guidance, resources and helpful tools that minimize common administrative burdens. Our goal is to create a community where all the administrative support staff can share and implement ideas as well as grow their careers.
Mission: To assist all Stanford University staff, and provide guidance and helpful tools that minimize common administrative burdens. To also create a community with all administrators where they can share and implement ideas and grow in their careers. Find us of Slack: #stanford_administrative_champions Subscribe to our Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org Check out the Admin Wiki for resources. (Link Above) Upcoming Events (more details on our wiki page, SAC Events - Link Above)
- February 25, 2021 at 1:00pm - 1:45pm (via Zoom) : Ask an Admin - RSVP at https://forms.gle/6mSRY7jU2BxJvaYo6
- April 21, 2021 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm (via Zoom) : Quarterly Admin Meeting
- July 21, 2021 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm (via Zoom) : Quarterly Admin Meeting
- January 27, 2021 at 10:00am - 11:30am (via Zoom) : Quarterly Admin Meeting
- December 1, 2020 at 2:00pm - 2:45pm (via Zoom) : Ask an Admin - Calendaring/scheduling, zoom meetings, and work/life balance.